The return of the goods means that the customer exercises his / her right of withdrawal from the concluded online sales contract.
Conditions for exercising the customerr's right of withdrawal from the concluded online sales contract:
- The refusal should be made within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery of the goods.
- The consumer is obliged to inform the Company of his/ her intention to withdraw from the contract by returning the purchased goods by declaring his/ her decision in written.
• For this purpose, the customer should use the Return Form, which the customer receives along with the delivered shipment;
• the form is filled in by the customer and is sent to the Company together with the returned product within the above mentioned period.
- The costs for returning the goods is at the expense of the customer - according to Art. 47, para. 1, item 9 of the Consumer Protection Act; Exception: The consumer does not pay the costs for returns in cases of obvious defects of the goods found and confirmed by the Company.
- Refunds are executed within fourteen days of receipt of the Goods at the address specified for returns, to the bank account indicated by the customer in the Return Form.
In order to inform the Company of the exercise his/her right of withdrawal from the contract, the customer may (but he/she is not obliged) to use the opportunity to communicate with the Company by e-mail. If he/ she chooses this type of communication, the customer must log in to the website and exercise his right of withdrawal by filling in the specially created application "Return of goods" (Appendix 6 of the Consumer Protection Act). Upon receiving the electronic application, the Company without undue delay sends to the customer an email message confirming that the request for return of goods is received. All other conditions listed above apply also in this case.
3) Rules applicable also to the return of goods:
- Refunds, if justified, are made only by bank transfer and are made in accordance with the provisions current Terms and Conditions.
Until the delivery of the returned goods to the Company, the risk of its loss or damage is responsibility of the customer.
- If the right to withdraw from an online sales contract has been exercised and there is a need to refund an amount paid by card for the items purchased by the customer, the return of this amount:
• is executed by refunding the amount of the transaction via the card to the bank account indicated in the Return Form;
• is made within 14 (fourteen) business days as of the date of receipt of the returned goods together with a Return Form completed by the customer by the Company.
- Returned goods shall be checked by opening the shipment received from the customer in the presence of a committee consisting of three members. The Committee's findings on the status of returned goods are binding for both parties.