In connection with the delivery and receipt of goods ordered by the online store, customers should consider the following:
1) The goods are delivered only in accordance with orders requested by the respective customer and confirmed by the Company.
2) Deliveries are executed on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
3) Deliveries are also executed outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
4) The delivery period is up to 5 (five) business days from the day of the confirmation of the respective order. Within this time, the order is processed, the ordered goods are delivered to a courier and delivered to the customer.
- The customer agrees that it is possible to extend the above-mentioned delivery period due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of EXILLYS Ltd. and in accordance of the relevant provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
4) The ordered goods are delivered by courier - "................" ............., With electronic address: http: // www.
5) The initial delivery of the goods is free of charge service for the customer, except in the cases described in items II, 5.8, 5.9 and 5.10 below.
6) The ordered goods are delivered in a suitable packaging.
7) The ordered goods are delivered to the address of the recipient specified by the customer in the order
8) In case that:
- The user is not found at the address specified in the order
- the courier can not deliver the shipment according to the schedule,
a notice is left at the door of the address indicated as the delivery address with a courier telephone with which the customer should contact the courier within 3 (three) business days or following the notification rules of the courier company (for more information, please visit the site of "..........................." ............ .: http: // www .........................) .
If the customer fails to contact a courier within the above mentioned time period and in such a way it becomes impossible to hand over the goods, the online sales contract is terminated automatically and the goods are returned to the Company. In this case, the value of the delivery (the due charge for express delivery within 1 to 3 days according to the tariff of "......................" ............ ..) back to the Company is due by the customer and is paid in term and on an account specified by the Company in the written (including by e-mail) notification to the customer.
9) If the customer wishes the shipment to be transferred to a different address than the address already indicated in the order that is confirmed by the Company, this is considered an additional service and the consumer / recipient of the goods should pay the value of the shipment charge for express delivery within 1 to 3 days according to the tariff of "......................" ............ ..).
10) When changing the shipment address to another address other than the one already indicated in the order which is confirmed by the Company due to a wrong or incomplete address provided by the customer, this is again considered an additional service and the Customer / Recipient of the Goods should pay the cost of the delivery (the charge payable for express delivery within 1 to 5 days according to the tariff of "......................" ............ ..).
In the cases under points II 5.9) and 5.10) above, the payment obligation for the value of the delivery is settled between the customer and the courier.
When filling in the order for goods, the customer should choose and indicate how the payment will be made. This can be:
- cash on delivery - the customer pays the value to the courier at the moment of delivery of the ordered goods
- in advance, prior to delivery, via credit or debit card.
1) Cash on delivery:
The payment of the declared value of the payment (the price the customer has to pay for the purchased goods) is made in the following way:
- by the recipient of the goods delivered
- to the courier who delivers the goods
- at the time of delivery of the shipment.
The customer also pays the value of the courier service if there is an obligation to do so under these Terms and Conditions.
2) Payment by credit or debit card
In order to make a payment using a credit or debit card, the following conditions must be met:
- the credit or debit card should be of one of the following types: MasterCard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron, VPAY; in addition, a V PAY card or a MasterCard Electronic card will be accepted only if it is registered for participation in the online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or Master Card Secure Code;
- the credit or debit card should be able to carry out transactions on the Internet;
For payments executed via credit or debit card:
- a payment page will be opened by the Banking Company (First Investment Bank AD);
- in the payment page The user should enter the card details to make the payment:
• name of the cardholder
• card number
• card expiry date
• security card code;
- if a Verification by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode online signup is registered, an authentication page will be opened by the card issuing bank, where the User should enter his password for authentication;
- in case of availability of registration in the online schemes for authentication Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode an authentication page provided by the bank which issued the card will be opened. The customer should enter his/her password for authentication there.
- If a transaction is successfully completed, a transaction note will be displayed on the screen that the user should print or save;
- If a transaction fails, an error webpage will appear on the screen informing the customer of the non-realization of the transaction; in the event of an unsuccessful transaction, the customer is able to initiate a new payment via the card by repeating the necessary steps.
In connection with payments via credit or debit card, the user must keep in mind the following:
- By completing the order of product/s from the online store the customer confirms that he / she is an authorized user of the credit / debit card used for the payment- that he / she is the legitimate cardholder under a contract with the issuing bank or that he/ she is explicitly authorized by the legitimate cardholder to use the card.
- All credit / debit cardholders are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer; if the issuer refuses to approve the payment to the Company of the price of the ordered goods, the payment has not been executed. Then the following points (point I, point 6.7) from the above stated texts are applied.
- The transfer currency for payments executed via credit or debit card is Bulgarian lev (BGN). The possible presence in the online store of specified prices of certain goods in a currency other than Bulgarian lev are for informational purposes only and may differ from the amount charged to the customer in the same currency.
In order to protect its customers from payment misuse by Visa or MasterCard card, EXILLYS Ltd. applies the best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- The security of entering and transmitting card data is provided by using SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between the server of the Company and the payment page of the Banking Company;
- the authenticity of the User Card is verified by entering a security code (CVV2);
- the e-commerce payment server of the Servicing Bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case the customerr is registered to use them.